Rates & Studio Policies
TUITION RATES & FEES
There is an annual registration fee of $25 for one student. Each additional student (siblings) are $15.
45 minute class - $48 per month ($50.88 w/sales tax added)
One weekly class - $50 per month ($53.00)
Two weekly classes - $100 per month ($100.70)
Three weekly classes - $135 per month ($143.10)
Four weekly classes - $170 per month ($180.20)
Five weekly classes - $200 per month ($212.00)
We understand that large families may accrue 6 or more classes per week. In this case, for each additional class beyond the 5 class monthly rate please add $10 per class.
- Your monthly tuition is set by the number of classes in which you are enrolled.
- If classes are added or dropped during the school year. please notify the office. You will continue to be billed for classes in which you have not officially dropped.
- All tuition is due by the first lesson of each month.
- If the office does not receive tuition on time, a $10 late fee will be added to your invoice.
- Monthly tuition not paid by the 7th of each month will be automatically charged to the account that you have on file in your online parent portal.
- There are no reduced fees for missed classes. Students may make up missed class in another class that is at/below the student's skill level. This applies to vacations, holidays, and illnesses.
- There is a $25 service charge on all returned checks.
- Although cash and is accepted, for bookkeeping purposes we prefer that payments are made by online through your parent portal.
- When paying by check, please write the child's name in which you are paying for on the memo line.
Recital Costume & Venue Fees
Costume fees are $75. All costumes must be paid in full by January 15th. No costume shall be ordered without payment or for those whose tuition has been unpaid.
Spring recital (venue fee) deposits are due by November 1st.
When Cabell County Schools close for snow, True Impact will also be closed. When Cabell County Schools are on a one or two hour snow delay, True Impact will remain open for class.
True Impact is closed for Thanksgiving Wednesday - Saturday. We are also closed for Christmas and New Year's and during Cabell County School's spring break. These dates will be announced.