- Your monthly tuition is set by the number of classes in which you are enrolled.
- If classes are added or dropped during the school year. please notify the office.
- All tuition is due by the first lesson of each month.
- If the office does not receive tuition on time, a $10 late fee will be added to your invoice.
- There are no reduced fees for missed classes. Students may make up missed class in another class that is at/below the student's skill level.
- There is a $25 service charge on all returned checks.
- Although cash is accepted, for bookkeeping purposes we prefer payments are made by CHECK.
45 minute class - $48 per month ($50.88 w/sales tax added)
One class - $50 per month ($53.00)
Two classes - $100 per month ($100.70)
Three classes - $135 per month ($143.10)
Four classes - $170 per month ($180.20)
Five classes - $200 per month ($212.00)
Family Pass - We understand that large families may acrue 6 or more classes per week. In this case, for each additional class beyond the 5 class monthly rate please add $10 per class.
Annual Registration Fee
$25 for one student. Each additional student (siblings) are $10.
Costume and Venue Fees
Costume prices will be announced in November. Spring recital fees depoits are due by November 1. All costumes must be paid in full by January 15. No costume shall be ordered without payment or for those whose tuition has been unpaid.
When Cabell County Schools close for snow, True Impact will also be closed. When Cabell County Schools are on a one or two hour snow delay, True Impact will remain open for class.
True Impact is closed for Thanksgiving Wednesday - Saturday. We are also closed for Christmas and New Year's and during Cabell County School's spring break. These dates will be announced.